Monday, April 18, 2016

I know it! And so can YOU!



Aloha everyone!!

Another busy and wonderful week here at the VC. 

Transfers are this Wednesday and so all last week, Sister Penales and I spent time working on the video to show everyone the transfer news [new companion, callings, etc.].  We do it a little different here at the Laie, Hawaii VC.  It makes it really fun though.  During the video everyone was so excited.  It was the loudest transfer news reveal I have ever been too. 

My transfer news - I will be staying a Coordinating Sister, but Sister Penales has been released.  She is a WONDERFUL missionary and will be great in her new assignment.  She has helped me a lot to become more like Jesus Christ.  I expect the same with my new companion.  I am actually back with Sister Walker - my MTC companion!!  She is so loving and great at what she does.  I can't wait to learn from her. 

I don't have much to share this week except my testimony, which is the most important thing anyway.  I know that God lives.  I know it. Through the Holy Spirit I have felt a personal witness that God lives and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind.  I know He is a personal Savior as well an cares about us individually.  I know that everyone can know these things for themselves and that is why I am so anxious to share it with people.  I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that prophets are called in this day to guide God's church on the earth.  How wonderful!

I am so happy.  Tired and often stressed - of course!  But I am so happy.  This work and all forms of missionary work are so wonderful to be involved in.

I love you all!

Sister Lindsay Evans

Photo 1 - Friday morning games with the Visitors' Center
Photo 2 -  Jack fruit.  Cool, huh?  I have yet to try it, but when I learn how to cut it I definitely well. Also, my friend and companion Sister Penales.  She makes me smile. (:

 Photo 3 -  Sister Walker.  We flipped our hair, but got the picture late.  Oh well.  Love her!! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment