Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Preparations

Aloha everyone!!

Well, honestly there was not a lot that happened this week.  We didn't talk to too many people or have too many tours, but I have really enjoyed thinking about the topic of gratitude.  It can change our whole lives.  We can be in the worst of circumstances, but having gratitude changes how we view things and makes life a little lighter and a little more joyful.

We taught one of our Ohana this week the Restoration.  I really loved the lesson because we focused on God's love for us.  The spirit was so strong for me and even though I was in a bit of pain from recovering from my sickness, I was so happy to bear testimony of Christ's gospel restored.  In lessons like that I love thinking, "Because of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I can feel the spirit right now."  How wonderful is that?!  God's blessings are endless!

I am so thankful to know that I am part of His family.  I am His precious daughter and He talks to me today.  And to you!

"If the Restoration did anything, it shattered the age-old myth that God has stopped talking to His children."

I don't have any plans for Thanksgiving yet, but I will let you know how it goes. (: Until then,

Aloha!
Sister Lindsay Evans


Photo 1 - This week we are decorating for Christmas in the Visitors' Center!  I love it!  There is just a warm spirit that comes from seeing Christmas trees all lit up in the Center.  The statue of Jesus Christ makes it even better.




Photo 2 - Everyone working hard to decorate.


No comments:

Post a Comment