Monday, September 21, 2015

Big News!

Big News Everyone!
It is a new transfer and with the new transfer I have received a new call... I'm going to be a trainer! A brand new missionary straight from the MTC [Missionary Training Center] is coming my way. Her name is Sister Weygandt. She is from Japan and speaks both Japanese and English. I have heard she is wonderful. I have been saying how I would love to train for about two weeks now... "Ask and ye shall receive." ... So excited to serve this wonderful Sister!  It will be such a blessing.

Living Water
Thanks to my Mom I have thought a lot about how Jesus Christ is the living water for each one of us. I wanted to share what she sent me in her email this week. She said, If we are on the right path, with the Lord, the fountain of living water, we will see things that others will not.  We will experience things in a different spirit, a joyful spirit, even though the rains may be pounding all around us. It will be amazing and powerful run through this life!"   It's true! I also loved this quote she sent...

"In every drop of water there is a story of life." I am so thankful for the many ways that God has blessed my life. Every drop of water, or blessing He has given me, has supplied me with a greater life in Him. 
How has He been the Living Water for you?

Love you all!
-Sister Lindsay Evans



Photo 1 - This is not a joke. This is a real butterfly.  I have wanted to do this my whole life and God sent me this beautiful creature when I needed it the most. So cool!




Photo 2 - This is the U.S.S. Missouri [AKA Might Mo] in Pearl Harbor. There is a real special spirit to this place.  I have a lot of respect for the wonderful history.



Photo 3 - We made bookmarks in the old cafeteria for our service project! It's a small thing to do, but is still such a blessing to be working with amazing missionaries in an amazing place. [Still no service compares to serving God and helping to increase the faith of another (; ]


No comments:

Post a Comment